63 Constance Street Mareeba 4880
Phone 07 40921570
Busking Terms and Conditions
Last revised: July 2017
- Buskers must register at the Market Information Booth before setting up to perform.
- To have amplified music a stall must be booked and fees paid.
- Buskers must move on at 15-minute intervals.
- An adult must accompany buskers under the age of 13.
- Buskers must not obstruct stallholders or walkways.
- Busking must cease at 1.00pm.
- Any concerns or complaints must be in writing and signed and forwarded to the following address: St Thomas’s P & F Committee, 63 Constance St, Mareeba 4880. Please note the St Thomas’s P & F Committee will not act on anything not submitted in writing.
- The St Thomas’s P & F Committee reserves the right to update terms and conditions at any time.
Failure to comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions may result in the busker being banned from performing at the Mareeba Markets.
P & F Committee decisions are final.
THE ST THOMAS’ CATHOLIC PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION THANKS YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND SUPPORT.