Markets are run every 2nd and 5th Saturday of the month all year from 7:30am to 12:30pm and only cancelled in extreme weather.
Bookings are only required for casual stallholders. Please refer here for more information.
Stalls cost $20* for up to a 3.5 meter frontage. There are no powered sites and very few car sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to Terms and Conditions.
- Vehicles must not be moved while market is in operation between 7:30am and 12:30pm.
- All sites must be clean and clear of any trip hazards.
- Stallholders are liable for accidents relating to their stall and should carry appropriate liability insurance.
If parking is not available at your site, you can arrive and unload your vehicle, however it must be moved off the market ground before 7.30 am. Please see Stallholder Parking map for where to park
You cannot drive on or off the grounds between 7.30 am and 12.30 pm
Unpacking your vehicle
We understand that the layout of the markets can lend to traffic congestion, therefore:
- please be patient and understanding with other stall holders
- if you do not have a car site, please unpack your vehicle BEFORE setting up your site
Public Car Parking
Please do not park along the fence surrounding the market grounds. These spaces are for customers only.
Please see Stallholder Parking map for where to park
Prepared-food sellers must have a current Food Licence with the local council. This includes cooked food samples and dried fruit and vegetables.
There is a separate webpage for buskers: